Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Does “touch not mine anointed” forbid us from correcting erring church leaders? 07/31/2021
- Should ministers study Scripture to prepare for teaching? 07/30/2021
- How was Tarsus “no mean city?” 07/29/2021
- Why did Rachel want Leah’s mandrakes? 07/27/2021
- “Believe” and “faith”—same or different? 07/26/2021
- What does “discomfit” mean? 07/24/2021
- What is the “bloody flux” of Acts 28:8? 07/22/2021
- How could Israel welcome Messiah on Palm Sunday, but then demand His death later that week? 07/16/2021
- What does “noisome” mean? 07/13/2021
- Why forgive “seventy times seven?” 07/11/2021
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- About This Ministry Project
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- Why does the King James Bible say, “pisseth against the wall?”
- Who is “the great cloud of witnesses” of Hebrews 12:1?
- Feeding the 4,000 and feeding the 5,000—same or different?
- What is “leasing” in the King James Bible?
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- Does Hebrews 10:25 really teach we must attend church?
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.