ATTENTION: Dear Saints and other readers, after a year of planning, I am finally updating and re-configuring portions of FWSS. Despite this construction, all our Bible studies should still be accessible. All rebuilding should be finished by mid-May. These improvements have been long needed and now we can deliver them! Praise our Lord Jesus Christ :) –Shawn
Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Are Matthew 3:11 and 1 Corinthians 12:13 speaking of the same Spirit baptism? 05/23/2019
- Is it permissible for us to be proud of our accomplishments? 05/21/2019
- Is that a UFO in Ezekiel chapter 1? 05/19/2019
- Who were the “strong bulls of Bashan” standing before Christ’s cross? 05/16/2019
- What is the “mountain” to be removed in Matthew 17:20? 05/13/2019
- What does the Bible say about motherhood? 05/09/2019
- What is “Huzzab” in Nahum 2:7? 05/07/2019
- Could you explain Acts 2:34? 04/30/2019
- Who was the father of the Prophet Zechariah? 04/29/2019
- Why is the Bible Book of “Ecclesiastes” thus named? 04/26/2019
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Why does the King James Bible say, “pisseth against the wall?”
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- About This Ministry Project
- What does Matthew 18:19-20 really mean?
- Who is “the great cloud of witnesses” of Hebrews 12:1?
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- What does, “Quit you like men,” mean?
- What was wrong with Leah’s eyes?