Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- What is “the matrix” in the King James Bible? 04/09/2021
- Did the disciples go to the wrong tomb on Resurrection Sunday? 04/02/2021
- Does Mark 16:9-20 belong in the Bible? 03/28/2021
- What does “by and by” mean? 03/26/2021
- Why does “revived” appear in Romans 14:9? 03/24/2021
- What is “palsy?” 03/22/2021
- Should we have a ministry to people who abuse us? 03/21/2021
- Why does the LORD make a covenant with animals? 03/20/2021
- Will the Antichrist be a homosexual? 03/15/2021
- What was wrong with Moses’ speech? 03/12/2021
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- Who is “the great cloud of witnesses” of Hebrews 12:1?
- About This Ministry Project
- Feeding the 4,000 and feeding the 5,000—same or different?
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- What does “a land flowing with milk and honey” mean?
- What does “Lord of Sabaoth” mean?
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- What does Matthew 18:19-20 really mean?
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.