Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Should we hate the denominational people who misled us? 12/08/2017
- What does it mean to “mind earthly things?” 11/29/2017
- Who was Theophilus? 11/28/2017
- Is Ephesians 3:20-21 a “name it and claim it” prayer promise? 11/26/2017
- “Ensample” and “example”—same or different? 11/24/2017
- Is “God forbid” a “poor translation” in the King James Bible? 11/23/2017
- Is there time in Heaven? What about in eternity? 11/17/2017
- Why did God judge Nadab and Abihu so strictly? 11/15/2017
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?” 11/12/2017
- Can you explain Philippians 2:14-16? 11/06/2017
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- How long did it take for Israel to cross the Red Sea?
- Master List of Q&A Articles (Topical) - Updated 7/8/17
- About This Ministry Project
- Should we hate the denominational people who misled us?
- What is the difference between a minister, pastor, and evangelist?
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- Will we know if a loved one is not in heaven with us?
- What is “the Dispensation of Grace?”
- Where in the Bible did God give Satan domain over the Earth?
Our latest TweetsMy Tweets
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.