Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Does John 6:29 support Calvinism? 09/15/2017
- Should a Christian be polygamous—having multiple spouses? 09/12/2017
- How should we pray for people enduring natural catastrophes and other tragedies? 09/07/2017
- Did King David engage in vulgar dancing? 08/31/2017
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12? 08/29/2017
- Can you explain Matthew 11:11? 08/28/2017
- What is “the burning ague?” 08/25/2017
- How did the Great Flood’s water save the eight souls in 1 Peter 3:20? 08/21/2017
- Why does the King James Bible say, “pisseth against the wall?” 08/17/2017
- What does “joined hard” mean in Acts 18:7? 08/15/2017
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- How long did it take for Israel to cross the Red Sea?
- Will we know if a loved one is not in heaven with us?
- Where in the Bible did God give Satan domain over the Earth?
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- About This Ministry Project
- What is the difference between a minister, pastor, and evangelist?
- Did Peter and Paul preach the same Gospel?
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- Master List of Q&A Articles (Topical) - Updated 7/8/17
- Could you compare and contrast Peter’s ministry and Paul’s ministry?
Our latest TweetsMy Tweets
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.