Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- What is the greatest threat facing the Grace Movement? 12/15/2019
- What are some tips for faster spiritual growth? 12/13/2019
- What are “swaddling” clothes? 12/09/2019
- Exactly what is “eternal life?” 12/07/2019
- Should we pray to “bind evil spirits?” 12/05/2019
- Why is the God of the Bible called “the living God?” 11/30/2019
- Does Satan whisper evil words to us? 11/29/2019
- “But, what if I do not accept the Bible’s authority?” 11/27/2019
- Are our mystery program and its promises better than Israel’s prophetic program and its promises? 11/26/2019
- Can you explain Romans 4:17—“[God] calleth those things which be not as though they were?” 11/24/2019
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Can you explain Matthew 11:11?
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- What are some tips for faster spiritual growth?
- About This Ministry Project
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- What does Matthew 18:19-20 really mean?
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- Who is “the great cloud of witnesses” of Hebrews 12:1?
- What was wrong with Leah’s eyes?
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.