Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Who was High Priest—Annas or Caiaphas? 06/30/2020
- Does Acts 7:43 have mistakes? 06/28/2020
- Does Acts 7:16 have a mistake? 06/27/2020
- Does Acts 7:14 have a mistake? 06/26/2020
- How could Jonah flee from God’s presence? 06/24/2020
- If God wants to save all—but only few are saved—is He not “weak” and “limited?” 06/21/2020
- How did synagogues originate? 06/17/2020
- Can you explain, “Strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel?” 06/13/2020
- Were the King James translators justified in adding “women” to Matthew 24:41? 06/10/2020
- Does God suffer from Alzheimer’s disease? 06/08/2020
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- Who is “the great cloud of witnesses” of Hebrews 12:1?
- About This Ministry Project
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- Why does the King James Bible say, “pisseth against the wall?”
- What does “a land flowing with milk and honey” mean?
- Is Jesus Christ God’s “one and only Son” or “only begotten Son?”
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- Can you explain Matthew 11:11?
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.