Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Will the Antichrist be a Jew or a Gentile? 01/13/2019
- Was Priscilla “lead teacher in her family?” 01/11/2019
- Should we say “God bless you” after someone sneezes? 01/10/2019
- Should we Bible believers investigate and promulgate conspiracy theories? 12/15/2018
- How would God have us view veterans? 12/12/2018
- “So shall we ever be with the Lord?” 12/09/2018
- “I believed the Gospel, so why do they not believe?” 12/07/2018
- Why did Jesus Christ quote Deuteronomy during His temptations 12/03/2018
- How should we handle the objection, “If only I saw a miracle, then I would believe!”? 11/29/2018
- Why did Saul of Tarsus not refuse his water baptism by Ananias? 11/26/2018
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- What was wrong with Leah’s eyes?
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- How long did it take for Israel to cross the Red Sea?
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- About This Ministry Project
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- Master List of Q&A Articles (Topical) - Updated 15 Mar 2018
- Will the Antichrist be a Jew or a Gentile?
- Who is “the great cloud of witnesses” of Hebrews 12:1?
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.