Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- How could the conception of Christ be a sign to King Ahaz if Ahaz died centuries earlier? 03/17/2019
- What are the “warp” and the “woof?” 03/14/2019
- “If any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant?” 03/11/2019
- If God is everywhere, is He suffering in Hell? 03/09/2019
- Should we be “fruit inspectors?” 03/07/2019
- Must I have a degree in music to sing or play an instrument at a local church? 02/28/2019
- Are the flames of fire in Hell literal? 02/27/2019
- Is it normal for me to be too busy for daily Bible reading? 02/25/2019
- “Become as little children… to enter the kingdom of heaven?” 02/22/2019
- Why do Daniel 1:1 and Jeremiah 25:1 conflict? 02/21/2019
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- About This Ministry Project
- Master List of Q&A Articles (Topical) - Updated 15 Mar 2018
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- What does Matthew 18:19-20 really mean?
- How long did it take for Israel to cross the Red Sea?
- What was wrong with Leah’s eyes?
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- Why does the King James Bible say, “pisseth against the wall?”
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.