Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Did Judas Iscariot have to betray Christ? 03/20/2018
- What did Jesus mean, “Take up your cross?” 03/16/2018
- How can God be “jealous” and not be guilty of sin? 03/14/2018
- Neither make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead nor print any marks on you? 03/09/2018
- Neither round the corners of your heads nor mar the corners of your beard? 03/08/2018
- What is the “Apocalypse?” 03/05/2018
- What are some verses to help me stop focusing on myself? 02/28/2018
- Did not God send messengers to Gentiles prior to Paul’s apostleship? 02/27/2018
- Does God see us Christians as sinners? 02/26/2018
- But what if they read the Bible at my church…?! 02/24/2018
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- How long did it take for Israel to cross the Red Sea?
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- What is the difference between a minister, pastor, and evangelist?
- Master List of Q&A Articles (Topical) - Updated 15 Mar 2018
- About This Ministry Project
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- Did Peter and Paul preach the same Gospel?
- What was wrong with Leah’s eyes?
- Could you compare and contrast Peter’s ministry and Paul’s ministry?
- Where in the Bible did God give Satan domain over the Earth?
Our latest TweetsMy Tweets
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.