ATTENTION: Dear Saints and other readers, after a year of planning, I am finally updating and re-configuring portions of FWSS. Despite this construction, all our Bible studies should still be accessible. All rebuilding should be finished by mid-May. These improvements have been long needed and now we can deliver them! Praise our Lord Jesus Christ :) –Shawn
Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Why were the disciples discouraged from looking up in Acts chapter 1? 08/22/2019
- How did Satan “take” the Lord Jesus during His temptations? 08/19/2019
- What is “nitre?” 08/13/2019
- What is a “besom?” 08/11/2019
- Why do Amos 4:4 and Amos 5:5 give opposite commands? 08/08/2019
- What exactly is “hypocrisy?” 07/31/2019
- Why did the Lord Jesus never tell jokes? 07/30/2019
- Who or what is “the desire of all nations?” 07/26/2019
- How could God forbid Jeremiah to pray for His people? 07/25/2019
- Does 2 Corinthians 12:16 mean Paul was dishonest? 07/22/2019
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Who is “the great cloud of witnesses” of Hebrews 12:1?
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- About This Ministry Project
- Why does the King James Bible say, “pisseth against the wall?”
- What was wrong with Leah’s eyes?
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- What does Matthew 18:19-20 really mean?
- What is “the foolishness of God” in 1 Corinthians 1:25?
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.