Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Who is “the wicked one” in Scripture? 03/01/2021
- How could Jesus eat the Passover meal if He were already dead? 02/28/2021
- Why was the Lord crucified between two thieves? 02/26/2021
- Why does Matthew 24:26 highlight the “desert” and the “secret chambers?” 02/24/2021
- Is there an historical mistake in Luke 2:1-2? 02/22/2021
- What is Paul’s “lie” in Romans 3:7? 02/19/2021
- How can the Bible call Herod Antipas a “king?” 02/17/2021
- How could there be two “evenings” in Matthew 14:15-23? 02/15/2021
- Can you explain, “We are in the world but not of the world?” 02/12/2021
- What is a “propitiation?” 02/10/2021
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Who is “the great cloud of witnesses” of Hebrews 12:1?
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- About This Ministry Project
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- What was wrong with Leah’s eyes?
- What does Matthew 18:19-20 really mean?
- What does “a land flowing with milk and honey” mean?
- Feeding the 4,000 and feeding the 5,000—same or different?
- Why does the King James Bible say, “pisseth against the wall?”
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.