ATTENTION: Dear Saints and other readers, after a year of planning, I am finally updating and re-configuring portions of FWSS. Despite this construction, all our Bible studies should still be accessible. All rebuilding should be finished by mid-May. These improvements have been long needed and now we can deliver them! Praise our Lord Jesus Christ :) –Shawn
Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Why did Ezekiel, in Babylon, warn of Jerusalem’s fall? 06/17/2019
- What does the Bible say about fatherhood? 06/14/2019
- What is “purloining?” 06/11/2019
- Was Jesus justified in destroying “private property?” 06/08/2019
- Were the King James translators justified in adding the word “quarters” in Acts 9:32? 06/06/2019
- What does the Bible mean, “Shake the dust from your feet?” 05/31/2019
- How was Moses “very meek?” 05/29/2019
- What is the difference between apostasy and heresy? 05/28/2019
- Are Matthew 3:11 and 1 Corinthians 12:13 speaking of the same Spirit baptism? 05/23/2019
- Is it permissible for us to be proud of our accomplishments? 05/21/2019
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- About This Ministry Project
- Why does the King James Bible say, “pisseth against the wall?”
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- What does Matthew 18:19-20 really mean?
- What was wrong with Leah’s eyes?
- Who is “the great cloud of witnesses” of Hebrews 12:1?
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- How long did it take for Israel to cross the Red Sea?
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.