Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- Is Matthew 25:31-46 a plan for our salvation unto eternal life? 07/19/2018
- Why could the disciples not cast out the devil in Matthew 17:14-21? 07/16/2018
- Who is the wounded man of Zechariah 13:6? 07/13/2018
- Who are the “three shepherds” of Zechariah 11:8? 07/12/2018
- Does the Bible contain a contradiction about Solomon’s molten sea? 07/09/2018
- What is 1 Corinthians 12:3 talking about? 07/07/2018
- Can you explain John 1:17? 06/30/2018
- What is “shamefacedness?” 06/29/2018
- Does Mark 16:18 teach that chemotherapy will not harm us? 06/27/2018
- Why did my Christian loved one not share the Gospel with me when I was unsaved? 06/24/2018
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- About This Ministry Project
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- How long did it take for Israel to cross the Red Sea?
- Master List of Q&A Articles (Topical) - Updated 15 Mar 2018
- Will we know if a loved one is not in heaven with us?
- Where in the Bible did God give Satan domain over the Earth?
- Why does the King James Bible say, “pisseth against the wall?”
- What was wrong with Leah’s eyes?
Our latest TweetsMy Tweets
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.