Last 10 Bible Questions Answered
- “O ye of little faith?” 10/16/2018
- How many angels will be with Jesus Christ when He returns? 10/13/2018
- Who are the “saints” in 1 Thessalonians 3:13? 10/12/2018
- Are we Pauline dispensationalists anti-Jewish? 10/08/2018
- Why are lost people not judged for their works immediately after physical death? 10/05/2018
- Does the Bible support British Israelism? 09/29/2018
- When did Paul know about Israel’s fall? 09/27/2018
- “Thou shalt not kill?” or “Thou shalt not murder?” 09/26/2018
- Did Paul just hear Jesus’ voice, or did he see Him, too? 09/22/2018
- Did Saul of Tarsus ever meet Jesus Christ during His earthly ministry? 09/21/2018
Today’s Most Popular Studies
- Could you explain, “From his shoulders and upward he was higher...?”
- Why does the Bible say Jesus was hanged on a “tree?”
- Master List of Q&A Articles (Topical) - Updated 15 Mar 2018
- How long did it take for Israel to cross the Red Sea?
- About This Ministry Project
- Can you explain Matthew 11:12?
- Why did Jesus say to throw the net on the “right” side?
- What was the significance of Joseph’s “coat of many colours?”
- Why did Jesus Christ stand in Acts 7:55-56?
- What was wrong with Leah’s eyes?
Our latest TweetsMy Tweets
Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?
This entry was posted in BIBLE CONTRADICTIONS / CONFUSING VERSES SIMPLIFIED, BIBLE VERSIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS, Do not Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other?, Why do Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9 contradict each other in the King James Bible? and tagged Bible contradictions, Bible errors. Bookmark the permalink.